Where can I find resources if I am a Pre-Professional Student (Pre-Med, Pre-Dental, Pre-Pharm, Pre-PA, etc.)?

Pre-Professional Resources.

Pre-Professional Advisors at MSU meet with any students that are pursuing health career professional programs. They can talk with you about specific requirements for professional school that aren't part of your major, extracurricular requirements to be a successful applicant, and the application process.

You can declare your pre-professional track by contacting Carolyn Sekedat in the College of Natural Resources (108 Natural Science Building) at (517) 355-8419 or sekedat@msu.edu.